Monday, May 11, 2009

Know I'm off-topic here, but...


If you, the reader, are a bit puzzled as to what the heck the theme of this blog is these days, well, so am I.

It started out being about advertising and marketing. Then I started discovering the most mind-blowing, creative ideas out there in the rest of the world. Things that make you go, not "hmmm," but "Omigod!"

Ooh, baby, baby, it's a wild world. Wild with crazy, artsy, wonderful stuff that defies definition or categorization. Often, even reason. Stuff that makes your brain go "Bzzt! Hello!"

If you experience a painting, a performance piece, a film, a video, or even an exquisite meal -- and something that was sleeping within yourself stirs to life, well, isn't that what living is all about?

Life lived creatively, swimming in ideas, gargling music, stroking art, is rich. Life without transcendence is not life. So say I.

And I still don't know what the heck the theme of this blog really is. I can't wait to see where it goes next...

No comments: